Monday, May 30, 2016

Bay Shore Staffing

This is just another useless organization posting as a “staffing agency” in the decrepit state of Stinkassachusetts. On February 2, 2016 I applied for a senior design position they advertised on LinkedIn. I received an email from a woman from this agency on February 26 requesting a phone call. By this time, I had forgotten just what job this was so I did a search through my emails looking for “bay shore staffing.” What should appear but an old thread from September 2013 with this same woman. Reviewing the conversation, I was reminded that she reached out to me after coming across my resume on Monster saying she was trying to fill a design position, we spoke on the phone, I sent her my resume, she said she’d submit me to the hiring manager…and I never heard from her again.

Fast forward to this latest encounter which went down in the exact same fashion, i.e., we talked on the phone, she said she'd submit me to the client, and I never heard back from her. Like I said, typical Stinkassachusetts staffing agency.

No comments: