Monday, May 30, 2016

Charles River Associates

In July 2015 I applied for a multimedia designer position here. Did not receive any response. On December 2, I received an email from their “senior recruiter,” saying, “Charles River is reopening our Multimedia Designer role, seeing you applied, and interested to speak to you further on your current interest and situation.” I replied that I’m still available and would love to talk with them about this role. The next day I had not heard back from her so I sent a follow up, she finally responded the next day with “We will get back to the interested candidates once we have schedule clearance from the hiring team.” (Seems she should have gotten "schedule clearance" first before bothering me, but whatever.) I never heard from her again.

I would just like to thank this woman for confirming that this job was completely FAKE when it was first advertised back in July (and probably was still fake in December).

EDIT, 01/17/17: One year later, they still can't seem to find a multimedia designer...


No comments: