Monday, May 30, 2016

PricewaterhouseCoopers

This company advertised 37 identical graphic design jobs on their website back in March 2014 (located nationwide, stating "location: flexible"):




I applied hoping I'd be considered for any of these 37 openings, stating clearly that I am ready to relocate nationwide at my own expense. Alas, I received a rejection email (and a very half-assed one at that, "the Location Flexible position here," one might get the impression that Ms. Wanamaker just doesn't give a shit). 



I decided to send them an old-fashioned letter via snail mail to their corporate headquarters asking what specifically were the qualifications they were looking for in a candidate that I somehow did not have (since I had all the bullet points listed in the requirements). Of course, I received no response. 

No comments: